Conference on human factor in transportation, HMI, transport safety, driving simulation, virtual reality and computer science.
The DCIS 2018 was continuing in a good tradition of sharing the actualities of research and industry in the area of driver safety and issues of human-machine interaction. The trending topic of this year conference was connected to autonomous and sustainable transport. Participants from academia (graduate - Master and doctoral students, faculty) as well as experts from industry took part in this event.
Main topics of contributions:
- Human-Machine Interaction
- Human factor in transportation
- User needs and user acceptance
- Quality methods in vehicle and vehicle systems design
- Transport safety
- Passive and active safety of vehicles
- Vehicle construction and testing versus safety
- Advanced driving simulators
- Virtual reality
- Computer science
- Data mining, data analysis, data classification
- Driver training and driver operator
- Accident analysis and prevention
- Psycho-sociological measurements
Conference program [pdf]
Click on image for next image.
Conference papers will be published in Acta Polytechnica CTU proceedings and will be sent to Web of Science ESCI database.
Excellent papers will be recommended for publication (the extended version) to Acta Polytechnica Journal which is indexed in Web of Science ESCI database, Scopus database, CAS, Inspec, DOAJ, and by EBSCO database.
Last year contributions were published in Acta Polytechnica CTU proceedings and are now indexed in Web of Science ESCI database (DRIVER-CAR INTERACTION & SAFETY CONFERENCE 2016, Book Series: Acta Polytechnica CTU Proceedings, Volume: 12, Pages: 74-78, Published: 2017).
From September 15th by November 5th
November 26th October 1st
- Send your contribution (abstract or WiP)
- Electronic submission of paper and poster presentation
All submissions shall be sent to email@example.com
February 15th November 19th
Camera-ready paper for conference proceedings contribution
Acta polytechnica author guidelines – LaTeX template and guide for authors (preffered) – length: 4 pages
Microsoft Word paper template [docx] – alternative for LaTeX version
The Czech Institute of Informatics, Robotics and Cybernetics
Jugoslávských partyzánů 1580/3
160 00 Praha 6
Ing. Alina Mashko
Conference is organised by Czech Technical University in Prague, Faculty of Transportation Sciences, Department of Vehicles. k616.fd.cvut.cz