Conference on human factor in transportation, HMI, transport safety, driving simulation, virtual reality and computer science.
The DCIS 2021 builds on previous successful Driver-Car Interaction and Safety Conferences and represents a continuity in a good tradition of sharing the actualities of research and industry in the area of driver safety and issues of human-machine interaction. The trending topic of this year conference is connected to autonomous and sustainable transport, smart cities, personal mobility and logistics. Participants from academia (graduate - Master and doctoral students, faculty) as well as experts from industry took are welcome in this event.
This year's edition is anticipated to be hybrid face-to-face and online conference.
Main topics of contributions:
- Human-Machine Interaction
- Human factor in transportation
- User needs and user acceptance
- Quality methods in vehicle and vehicle systems design
- Urban mobility
- Transport safety
- Passive and active safety of vehicles
- Vehicle construction and testing versus safety
- Advanced driving simulators
- Virtual reality
- Computer science
- Artificial intelligence
- Data mining, data analysis, data classification
- Driver training and driver operator
- Accident analysis and prevention
- Psycho-sociological measurements
Apply here [pdf].
Please send application to email@example.com.
September 15th, 2021
October 4th, 2021
November 5th, 2021
Ing. Josef Mík, Ph.D.
Head of organizing commitee
doc. Ing. Petr Bouchner, Ph.D.
Scientific committee chair
Ing. Alina Mashko
Conference is organised by Czech Technical University in Prague, Faculty of Transportation Sciences, Department of Vehicles. k616.fd.cvut.cz